terça-feira, 9 de outubro de 2012

LAB RAT





    Just like I promised, I'm gonna share everything with you, so here it is: my first lab test.
    For a long while ago I was sure for certain that photography was what I wanted to live for. Either as a job or a hobbie, it just had to be as present as my need to breathe.
    I've always been in love with photography. I live it so much sometimes I feel like time is slowing down and I can see the entire world frame by frame.
    There's something magical about that red lighted basement filled with that chemical atmosphere that attracts me so much, and mostly about that small piece of white ambition floating on that liquid chemical that brings us millions of results in our mind even before those unknown painful seconds can lead us to the rewaring ending.
    Brace yourselves, I'm about to become a lab rat.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário